Merridas Merridas is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
You could, in your macro, turn off the protection, unlink, and then re-protect.

However, that may be overkill. I suspect that the StyleRef field may get you the result you want without adding a section break or changing the header/footer. http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...s.htm#STYLEREF

You could, also, only protect the portion with your table and leave other parts unprotected.
Option 3 is already used that's why I have a problem with gray'd unlink option. However Option 1 is helpful (Don't know why I didn't thought about it myself) but poses new threat ... password in macro easily to be found. I need to hide it somehow.
Option 2 to be researched if option 1 fails.

Thanks for ideas.