WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

To write cubic meter (m3) in Word with a small 3 on the top, you can use the superscript feature. Here's how:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Type "m3" without the superscript.
  3. Highlight the number "3" with your cursor.
  4. On the Home tab, click on the Superscript button (it looks like an "x" with a small "2" above it).
  5. The number "3" should now appear as a superscript above the "m".

Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + +" to apply the superscript formatting to the selected text.

That's it! Your expression for cubic meter (m3) with a small 3 on the top is now complete.