Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2xhcmsgR3JpZmZpdGhz?=,

I need to insert pictures using Square text wrap and lock anchor. Every
picture I insert I have to go throught the procedure to change the default of
"move picture with text". Instructions to change the default have not worked
(clicking on an image that is properly formatted and then setting autoshape
defaults)
Any ideas??

I'd say: select a picture, start the macro recorder, change the settings, stop
the recorder. Then go into the macro code and delete all the actions you do NOT
want it to take, but may have been recorded when using the dialog box. Now you
can run the macro on any selected graphic.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)