Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Manoj Talwar

Default Merge to seperate documents

I was looking for a code that would enable me to split multiple pages in
a merged document to separate documents for example I have a template
with 3 pages - when merged using a normal mail-merge for 5 people, it
creates a merged document with 15 pages (i.e. 5 people with 3 pages
each). Now when I use a macro "Splitter" from the Topic "Individual
Merge Letters", it splits the documents one page at a time creating 15
documents in this caserather than 5 documents.

Any suggestions pls.

Kind regards,
Manoj

--