Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Inserting section breaks - impossible

I may have misunderstood your question. If the page where the table
ends is actually the last page of the document (nothing more follows),
then you don't need a section break, just a conditional footer as
Graham suggests in this response.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Diet Rich" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a 4-page word document with a table, stretching throughout

the
document, ending in the top portion of Page 4.

Is it possible to insert a continuous section break on Page 4 so

that
the header on Page 4 is the same as in the whole document but the
footer on Page 4 is different?

As I've mentioned, the table, stretching throughout the document is
ending on Page 4. I'm trying to insert a continuos section break

after
the table. But section 2 is started on the next page only.

It's infuriating.... I just want the footer on the last page to be
different from the footers in the rest of the document. Is it

possible?

Thanks!