Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cmpn.sb

Default OUTLINE NUMBERED TOC

Thank you for the quick response! The TOC entries picked up the numbering
from my headings without having to add numbering to my TOC STYLES - I used
these styles in order to have the numbering picked up in a TC FIELD -- where
the numbering was not picked up without these modifications. Is there a
switch to include numbering in a TC FIELD?
CSB

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You should not need to add numbering to your TOC styles, as the TOC entries
will pick up the numbering from your headings.

"Cmpn.sb" wrote in message
WORD 2003: I have an OUTLINE NUMBERED LIST in my TOC which matches my
document outline. When I entered TOC STYLES 1-4 in the LINK-LEVEL-TO-STYLE
box the TOC returned the desired relult. But here's my problem: When I

create
a BOOKMARK TOC heading up each section, the TOC includes two NUMBERED

LISTS,
like this: XIII. I. (TOC HEADING). I should perhaps also mention that

the
document has multiple (In-Genral \ In Depth) TOC's. DID I WIN?
CSB