Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DLS DLS is offline

Default Can you send a mail merge to a large group WITH an attachment?

Hi,

I've tried your link below, but it would appear this no longer works.

However, I am in the same position as LMK@work and whilst got very excited
to see an article to overcome this problem, I too found the article reading
like "Greek". I am also a Microsoft Office Trainer so consequently found
this to be very frustrating as I should be able to understand the
instructions in the Article but can't. Sorry Doug.

If there is anyone out there who understands this process fully and is able
to publish step by step instructions, this would be fantastic, as I feel
there are quite a few frustrated people out there. I also understand that
Office 2007 doesn't resolve this problem.

Many thanks in advance.
Heather

" wrote:

Hi,
Try our pdfMachine Word Mail Merge product. It could be what you are
looking for. Its easy to send the merged document as a PDF and to
attach extra PDF's.

http://www.pdfmachine.com/et/pdfmachine_mail_merge.html