Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default need help in formatting text copied from a pdf document

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:38:19 +0000, toolings
wrote:

Hi, just wanted to ask if there is a way for format the below text, and
by formatting, I am referring to justify the text.

I have copies some text from a pdf document, but when I pasted it into
word, all the format and layout is lost. And I could not justify it by
clicking the justify button. I would consider doing it manually except,
this is a rather long document.

thanks in advance for any advice. I tried to search before posting
this, but I obviously did not get the key words right.

Example

Adult Students in Higher Education
Institutions of higher education have historically served a population
of
traditional students who, at approximately age 18, graduate from high
school and
immediately enter college. However, the student population on college

[snip]

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm, which will also
work with text from a PDF or anywhere that inserts unwanted line breaks.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman