Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Extraneous space

You have likely changed your Set Language to French. (Do you also get
the space before colon and semicolon, and guillemets when you type
quotation marks?)

On Jun 6, 8:44*pm, Umbriano
wrote:
I must have inadvertently struck a key sequence that now results in the
insertion of a nonbreaking space before a question mark that I type at the
end of a sentence (this nb-space does not appear if I type a question mark at
the beginning of a paragraph. *This does not seem to be an entry in my
AutoCorrect list. *So how can I correct this? *
Thanks for any help . . .