Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Extraneous space

It sounds as if you might have some language other than English applied to
the text.

http://word.mvps.org

"Umbriano" wrote in message
I must have inadvertently struck a key sequence that now results in the
insertion of a nonbreaking space before a question mark that I type at the
end of a sentence (this nb-space does not appear if I type a question mark
at
the beginning of a paragraph. This does not seem to be an entry in my
AutoCorrect list. So how can I correct this?
Thanks for any help . . .