Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail Merge stops after first record?

You are printing the merge document. You must complete the merge either to a
new document or to the printer. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
which cover the merge process.

Lucien wrote:
I created document with fields, TITLE, LAST, FIRST, ADDRESS1, CITY,
STATE, ZIP CODE.

I selected recipients and created list, added 5 data records.

Next, I went back to document and highlighted fields to be merged.

When I previewed the results, only one record appears. The correct
fields were updated throughout tis record.

When I do a printout, only one letter prints out?

Help, please. Very very retired so as I grow old--so goes my brain.

Lucy