Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Forms Query

No argument from me. The interface may make Word a little more accessible
for new users (to computers), but I'm sure it has driven more 'old' Word
users away than it has gained.

Terry Farrell

"Dave Symes" wrote in message
In article ,
Terry Farrell wrote:
You are not the first (or the last) to fail to realise that the old file
menu is now camouflaged as a Pizza. You'll be please to know that in
Word 2010, it has been redesigned so that it is a blue rectangular icon
with the word 'File' in white. Rather like an inverse menu button!

Might be a useful idea to have the option to put it all back as it was,
before the arty farty designers got at the UI.

Those of you who want the ribbon and the big button can keep it, while
some of us could have it configured the old way.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid