Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default how do i suppress invalid zip code warning on barcode on envelopes

Alternatively, if one of the fields designates the country, base the If...then...Else field on that. For example:

Cheers
macropod
[Microsoft MVP - Word]

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message ...
Use an If...then...Else field construction that returns nothing if the result is "Invalid zip Code" and inserts the barcode if it
is not that result.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Solly" wrote in message ...
bsd
I set up a mail merge with a barcode.
The adresses are from the USA and Canada.
The Canada envelopes get printed with the words "Invalid zip Code"
I don't want to separate the Data file into two data files US and Can.
I do want to suppress this message on my Canada envelopes