Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
HBForsyth HBForsyth is offline

Default Forms created in Word 2003 that I can't seem to edit in Word 2

I already tried this. I went tot he protect section and it is set to
"unrestricted access", so that is why I can't seem to figure out what to do
next. What am I missing?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You will need to unprotect the document to do that. If the Developer tab of
the ribbon is not already visible, click on the Office Button and then on
Word Options and then on Popular and check the box for "Show Developer tab
in the Ribbon". That tab contains a Protect Document section.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"HBForsyth" wrote in message
My IT department recently upgraded me to Office 2007. Much of it I
absolutely love. But it is taking some getting used to. Here is my
issue.
I created many forms for my department at work in Word 2003 with form
fields.
Now, when I open them I cannot access many of the functions on the
"ribbon"
such as "Font", "Paragraph" etc. I have done quite a bit of searching
through forums online and not been able to solve the issue. I have found
the
"Protect" tab and set it to unrestricted, but I'm at a loss at this point
and
completely frustrated. I do plan on going through some of the online
tutorials, but for now would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks so much!

.