Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Merging Docs and headers

Create a next page break at the end of the first document. Press enter twice.
Enter the header for the new section and make sure link to previous is off
for all header types (different first, odd & even pages). Copy the break and
one of the paragraph marks. Place the cursor on the last paragraph mark and
paste. Repeat the last sentence 5 times. Use insert object/file to place
the individual documents in the combined document.

HTH,
Pam

Larry wrote:
I am using Windows 7. I have seven training documents that are completely
separate Word documents and I want to merge them into one single Word
document. I also want to change the headers for each of the 7 sections to
reflect the subject matter.

Kindly provide some assistance