Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default how do i create an html email using word

If you send out the newsletter to customers, ensure that they can choose for
a text-only version of the newsletter as well. There are a lot of people out
there who don't like fancy graphics.

Yves

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Word is a poor html creation application. I doubt that Word's
implementation will enable you to provide the elements you require -
however set the web view to view the formatting and save as a web
page.Better still use a proper html creation tool to create the page
or
create it as an attachment as a Word document form or (if you have the
full version of Acrobat) a pdf format form.

"Michael R" Michael wrote in message
MY company would like a simple Word html newletter email that can be
updated
by various subsidaries. Ideally we'd like to "lock" formatting and some
graphics and have editible regions.
Any Help?