Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry is offline

Default how do i create an html email using word

If, you have control over the source-HTML of your Newsletter page,

You can source a DIV CONTENTEDITABLE ... and within get the features you
find in your richtext e-mail, Ctrl-B bold, Ctrl-I italic-emphasis, Ctrl-U
underline, Ctrl-C copy, Ctrl-X Cut, Ctrl-V Paste, Dragdrop ... the basics
(More you'll have to script).

The main source will-then supply all the STYLE CSS/text you want to
pre-control.

If you've already started the Newsletter in Word, just Copy-Paste it into
that DIV....

You can (probably) construct your original Newsletter with DIV-inside-DIV
and then back-off the CONTENTEDITABLE from the outer-DIV source-HTML: leaving
an inner.

CONTENTEDITABLE is supported in IE since wayback, and 'Fieryfox' one-Div-only.

Ray.
__

"Michael R" wrote:

MY company would like a simple Word html newletter email that can be updated
by various subsidaries. Ideally we'd like to "lock" formatting and some
graphics and have editible regions.
Any Help?