Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default electronic stationary and moving margins

If the stationery elements are anchored to the Header, then they will
remain stationary when you change your margins.

The "Someone" apparently didn't properly understand how to create
stationery.

On Mar 2, 12:14*pm, JoAnn wrote:
Hello,

Someone in my office created electronic stationary for the company, but my
boss cannot get it to work, so she passed it on to me. *
I cannot set the margins when I type a letter onto the stationary. *Or have
the margins set for when a different letter gets typed on the stationary.

How do I set the margins for the letter without having the top and side logo
move also? *