Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] nedraweinreich@gmail.com is offline

Default how to convert html table into word table

Hi Robert,

I've tried several different ways - File - Open - select html doc,
Insert - File - select html doc, and within the Web toolbar inserting
the complete URL. I end up with a blank document each time.

Thanks for your reply!
Nedra

Robert M. Franz (RMF) wrote:
Hi there

wrote:
I have an html file with several tables formatted perfectly, which I
would love to be able to import into MS Word (2004 for Mac) with the
formatting intact. Is there any way to do this? When I open the html
file from within Word, I get a blank document. I don't know if this is
something that is doable, which I just can't figure out, or if it's
just not an option. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!!

No experience with MacWord, but how are you opening the HTML file? In
WinWord, I usually use File | Open and insert the complete URL.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS