Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Xiuping

Default Mail Merge(for emails) should have a sign before sending

I was learning this function today, and found out I sent 5 emails to a single
person I was editing the emails. I think there should be a salient warning
sign for new users: your emails are about to be sent out.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds