Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Default Numbering Style System Problem

Hi Klaus

Klaus Linke wrote:
Here's a different work-around for square bullets (with a screenshot and a
sample doc):
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...&Number=580611

That (and your solution, too) are interesting techniques.

I think in some documents I could live with zero spacing before/after
for the middle list items.

With bullets, though, it's easier: you can use two or three (usually,
two is enough IMHO) styles, because numbering is not the issue -- they
may or may not point to the same list template, but even if they're
totally separate, it doesn't matter as long as they use the same bullets
and left indents ... :-)).

Greetings
Robert
--