Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
HKJ_WA HKJ_WA is offline

Default First line on each page of documents is indenting on its own.

This worked! Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...lyIndented.htm

"HKJ_WA" wrote in message
The first line on each page of my document indents automatically when I

don't
want it to. I can't find anything in the paragraph format that is telling

it
to do this. The second line is always fine, and it doesn't matter if the
first line is a new sentence, the end of a sentence from the prior page, a
heading, or anything else.

This is happening on a lot of my documents so there could be some

underlying
program-wide formatting problem. Help!