Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default word 2007 problem with displaying pages

Turn off Track Changes and Accept All Changes in Document.

Alternatively, if you are intentionally tracking changes, you can opt not to
use balloons, or you can switch to Final View before printing or choose
Document rather than Document with markup in the Print dialog.

"gryan" wrote in message
I have just started using 07 and what I notice is a "markup area" to the
right of every page. When I hit print preview it's still there. When I
print,
the pages print what looks like a 6 inch by 8 inch page with the markup
area
to the right. I check the page setup and it's supposed to be 1 inch
margin
on left and 2 inch margin on right. Page size is 8.5 x 11.
Can someone tell me how to fix this?