Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nanlan Nanlan is offline

Default Missing Bottom Border

Office 2007. When composing a document & adding a border my initial screen
shows the border completely intact. When you go to "print preview" or
actually "print" no bottom border shows. I have moved the margins, I have
changed the options on the border selection page. I have moved the margin
from "edge of page" to "text" & nothing I have done will show force the
border I've selected to print or show up in print preview. What is wrong????
Where is my bottom border???? Thanks for you time!