Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Missing Bottom Border

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:56:02 -0800, Nanlan
wrote:

Office 2007. When composing a document & adding a border my initial screen
shows the border completely intact. When you go to "print preview" or
actually "print" no bottom border shows. I have moved the margins, I have
changed the options on the border selection page. I have moved the margin
from "edge of page" to "text" & nothing I have done will show force the
border I've selected to print or show up in print preview. What is wrong????
Where is my bottom border???? Thanks for you time!

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman