Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Shading

Open the template and make the changes there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Fishy" wrote in message
I'm using Word XP. I have a template that applies shading to different
body text
sty;es. I want to remove the shading. I can remove the shading in a
document based on
teh template, then update the style, and save, and get a dialog box asking
if I want to
save to the template. But it never saves to the template.
Can somebody help?