Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

Default Forms Query

The 'Office button' is on the top left corner of the Word 2007 frame. It's a
circle enclosing four tiny squares of red, blue, green and yellow.

Click once on the Office button to open a drop-down menu. On the bottom of
this menu are two rectangular button; one is 'Word Options' and the other is
'Exit Word'.

You didn't say what "instructions" you're talking about, but now you know
how to find the Office button and how to open the Word 2007 options.

Daddy

"Maurice" wrote in message
Working with Word 2007. The instructions say to find the click the
'Office'
Button, then 'Word Options'. I am doing this from within word and cannot
find this. I believe I performed a 'full' install so all features should
be
available. Looking for guidance