Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Forms Query

You are not the first (or the last) to fail to realise that the old file
menu is now camouflaged as a Pizza. You'll be please to know that in Word
2010, it has been redesigned so that it is a blue rectangular icon with the
word 'File' in white. Rather like an inverse menu button!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Maurice" wrote in message
Working with Word 2007. The instructions say to find the click the
'Office'
Button, then 'Word Options'. I am doing this from within word and cannot
find this. I believe I performed a 'full' install so all features should
be
available. Looking for guidance