Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Forms Query

Forward that as a suggestion!

But then we mere mortals managed for centuries with 'Ladies' and 'Gents' on
public loos. Now we must have pictograms representing the Male and Female of
some strange species. OH! Except where they are Unisex loos.

Terry Farrell

"Daddy" wrote in message
But...but...I like the 'pizza' button. Maybe because I like pizza.

And it helped to make the ribbon a clean break from the old menu system.
Now there will be people who'll say "If they called the first one 'File'
why couldn't they call the next one 'Edit' and make things look like they
used to?"

Daddy

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You are not the first (or the last) to fail to realise that the old file
menu is now camouflaged as a Pizza. You'll be please to know that in Word
2010, it has been redesigned so that it is a blue rectangular icon with
the word 'File' in white. Rather like an inverse menu button!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Maurice" wrote in message
Working with Word 2007. The instructions say to find the click the
'Office'
Button, then 'Word Options'. I am doing this from within word and
cannot
find this. I believe I performed a 'full' install so all features
should be
available. Looking for guidance