Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Is it possible to email a Directory created in Word 2003?

Hi lgruszynski,

Depending on what you're trying to do, you might find the approach in my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge Tutorial useful.
It's available at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/ind...owtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document included with it.

--
Cheers
macropod

"lgruszynski" wrote in message ...
Hello

I have created a directory mail merge in which I have one letter for each
contact that groups invoice information for each contact. Is there a way to
be able to merge this into Outlook so it can be emailed to each contact
listed once?

Excel file is set up as follows:

Contact Invoice # Invoice Amt Email Address

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

--
Leslie