Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Zipcode Errors with Mailmerge

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"B.A.D." wrote in message
Why does mailmerge remove the first zero from the zipcode area of the
address
line? It is definitely not the source formatting, but for some reason it
always takes it out and I do not know how to fix it! I am pulling my
information from an Excel sheet so I do not think it is software
compatability issues. Can anyone help???