Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lgruszynski lgruszynski is offline

Default Is it possible to email a Directory created in Word 2003?

HI Doug

These 2 tools were exactly what I was looking for and the email piece worked
great!!! I tested it out with the files provided...but I did run into an
issue with the Many to One macro when I attempted to use it on one of my real
data files. It produces the merged files in the C:MergeFiles Folder...I have
one key called "Account" and then the repeating fields are "Brand" and
"PropertyName" I've played around with it for a bit, but am consistently
getting 1 of 2 error messages. Either in my brand field I get "5941 - the
requested memebr of the collection does not exist" and the account and
property info pulls in correctly...or in the PropertyName field, I get the
message "Error! MergeField was not found in header record of data source."
and the Brand and Account information pulls in fine. Any ideas?

Leslie

"lgruszynski" wrote:

Thank you all for your suggestions! I will try these out today..

Leslie
--
Leslie

"lgruszynski" wrote:

Hello

I have created a directory mail merge in which I have one letter for each
contact that groups invoice information for each contact. Is there a way to
be able to merge this into Outlook so it can be emailed to each contact
listed once?

Excel file is set up as follows:

Contact Invoice # Invoice Amt Email Address

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

--
Leslie