Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2010 Features List

I know that the PPT MVPs are compiling a list for PPT (which includes many
Office-wide ones) at http://www.echosvoice.com/2010_newfeatures.htm. The
fact that this is being done by volunteers suggests that the same would be
required for Word, and AFAIK no one has taken that on.

http://word.mvps.org

wrote in message
Does anyone know of a list of new features in Word 2010 that describes
things of use?

I saw a mention in a posting that there would be support for hanging
punctuation and bullets.

However, when I search the web Word 2010 New Features all I can find
are the typical mindless magazine listings of top ten features written
by people who are impressed by a change in the color of the title bar.

I have to believe that somewhere there is a list of actual
improvements to documents somewhere.