Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim Mastrogiacomo Tim Mastrogiacomo is offline

Default Lost top and Bottom margins

On Apr 22, 10:10*am, Timbalyghe
wrote:
I have lost the top and bottom margins on new documents. I have tried
resetting using the Margins box and even though these have the correct values
in them, there are no top and bottom margins on the document. I must have
done something inadvertantly to overide the settings shown. Closing down and
restarting does not overcome the problem. How can I recover ?
--
Many Thanks

Timbalyghe

Are you able to adjust your margins when you click ViewRuler?

Tim Mastrogiacomo