Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Lost top and Bottom margins

Indeed. And that answer was posted four days ago.

http://word.mvps.org

"Twayne" wrote in message
In ,
Tim Mastrogiacomo typed:
On Apr 22, 10:10 am, Timbalyghe
wrote:
I have lost the top and bottom margins on new documents. I
have tried resetting using the Margins box and even though
these have the correct values in them, there are no top
and bottom margins on the document. I must have done
something inadvertantly to overide the settings shown.
Closing down and restarting does not overcome the problem.
How can I recover ? --
Many Thanks

Timbalyghe

Are you able to adjust your margins when you click
ViewRuler?

Tim Mastrogiacomo

It sounds like the OP hid the spacing between pages. The fix is to put the
curson on the area where one page ends and the next begins (the narrow
space between them) and click there again. It's a toggle; click on, click
off.

HTH,

Twayne`