Posted to microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.word.printing,comp.text.pdf
Ant[_4_] Ant[_4_] is offline

Default What's the best free PDF creator from Word 2000 documentsin an old Windows XP Pro SP3?

I don't want my formatting (tables, bullets, etc.) to be changed, lost,
etc. too. I need the PDF to be readable in any software and any platforms.

Thank you in advance.

"... best ..."? No idea. Good enough for me? -- BullZIP PDF Printer, cf.
http://www.bullzip.com. But there are others of similar ilk. HTH.

Thanks. I recently used http://www.primopdf.com/ which seems to be good
enough for me.
--
"Forbear, thou great good husband, little ant." --Richard Lovelace
| |o o| |