Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default section issue

Are you restarting page numbering to 1 for your new section? In that
case, Word often forces the section start onto the following odd page.
This may also happen when "Different odd and even" is selected for
headers and footers in Page Setup.

As Peter suggested, you should look at the document in Draft view and
figure out if you have excessive section breaks.

For "everything" on sections in Word, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thsections.htm.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2015-09-18 13:11, dor_per wrote:
can anyone tell me why word changes my previous section to odd or even
and ruins my format when i am entering a new one with next page
setting?
this thing is driving me crazy!!!!!