GraceLambert89b7o GraceLambert89b7o is offline
Junior Member

There is a button in the control panel that is responsible for this function. You can generate numbers, capital letters, small letters, various shapes like circles and a square, as well as many other different symbols. But I ran into one problem when I used this function. I kept getting an error on the number 1221. I looked for information about this in various forums, wrote to Microsoft technical support, but I still could not find a solution. I even searched for the value of 1221, you can read about it at https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1221-meaning/. In the end, I decided to completely update this application to the latest version and the problem resolved itself. Has anyone encountered something similar?

Last edited by GraceLambert89b7o : August 20th 20 at 05:24 AM