WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Remove Text Boxes, keep the text

Yes, there is a way to remove all the text boxes and keep the text in Word 2003. Here are the steps:
  1. Open the document in Word 2003.
  2. Press Ctrl + A to select all the content in the document.
  3. Press Ctrl + C to copy the content to the clipboard.
  4. Press Ctrl + H to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
  5. In the Find what field, type ^b (this is the code for a text box).
  6. Leave the Replace with field blank.
  7. Click on the Replace All button.
  8. Click OK on the confirmation dialog box.
  9. Press Ctrl + V to paste the content back into the document.

This should remove all the text boxes and keep the text in the document. If there are any other formatting issues, you may need to manually adjust them.