WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I can't remove a watermark in Word 2007, suggestions?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can remove a watermark in Word 2007:
  1. Open the document that contains the watermark.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Look for the "Watermark" button in the "Page Background" group and click on it.
  4. Select "Remove Watermark" from the drop-down menu.
  5. The watermark should now be removed from your document.

If the watermark is still there, it's possible that it was added as an image or text box. Here's how you can remove those:
  1. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon.
  2. Look for the "Picture" or "Text Box" button in the "Illustrations" group and click on it.
  3. If you see the watermark as an image or text box, click on it to select it.
  4. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove it.

If none of these solutions work, it's possible that the watermark is part of the document's background. In that case, you may need to create a new document without the watermark or try to edit the background directly.