If you are a new hire, you might do well to keep your mouth shut for a
while.

"Mathew" wrote in message
I am considered a 'new hire' and I would like to ultimately provide this
collegue with a solution to a problem that I consider a uncondusive and
unacceptable nature. At the same time politically correct in case human
resources is to be involved.

"Jezebel" wrote:

What are you hoping the template will do?

"Mathew" Mathew @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I need help finding a template that I can use for a discussion

regarding
communication issues with another employee I work along side. Any

help
would
be much appreciated