Mathew

Ms. Mitchell -

My question was of a serious manner. I didn't expect by registering with
this discussion group I would incurr such non sense.

I don't have time to 'mess with people', per your wording. I thought this
was a serious discussion group, where I could find answers. And to my
astonishment, I have not. I can't beleive that I have spent time responding
to any of these comments.

But I will mention to you that there IS a standard formula to rectify
situations such as these. It's to follow guidelines (and we all know by
common sense telling us that every situation is different) and you would have
to treat every situation differently. Because there are now laws and
regulatory issues that can be brought up. I like to be politically correct
when dealing with instances such as the one I have already handled no thanks
to this website.

It's my misunderstanding that this had to be so remedial as far as
explaining every single little inditement.

I'm glad I don't work along side you or 'jezebell'. I think you can verify
why I would think that.

Not only have I seen templates such as the one I am looking for, but have
used them along side huge corporate CEO's. I am surprised how much time
everybody has on their hands to

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Yeah, well, chill out.

But here's the answer--this newsgroup is designed to advise on technical
aspects of using Word, not on the content of Word documents (despite
occasional stretches). You need to ask for suggestions somewhere else.
Google might turn up some career advice sites.

Jezebel was just messing with you by asking for more information, I'm
guessing because she was astonished that anybody would trust a computer
program or a computer company to advise them on delicate negotiations
involving relationships with co-workers, and that anybody would think there
might be a standard formula (which is essentially what a template is) to
resolve a situation that is obviously dependent on the particular culture of
the company and personalities involved.

On 6/11/05 8:27 AM, "Mathew" wrote:

Suzanne, that might be what you people over in Alabama might do, but that's
not what we do here in California.

You wouldn't survive a day here.

Best Wishes, hope your silence doesn't equal an unpleasant life. (oops,
looks like that already happened)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you are a new hire, you might do well to keep your mouth shut for a
while.

"Mathew" wrote in message
I am considered a 'new hire' and I would like to ultimately provide this
collegue with a solution to a problem that I consider a uncondusive and
unacceptable nature. At the same time politically correct in case human
resources is to be involved.

"Jezebel" wrote:

What are you hoping the template will do?

"Mathew" Mathew @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I need help finding a template that I can use for a discussion
regarding
communication issues with another employee I work along side. Any
help
would
be much appreciated