Mathew

p.s. no one cares to see your title. Actually makes your employer look as
though they hire people who really don't care about themselves enough to be
considerate and motivative. You should be fired.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You still don't get it, do you? You asked a question in an inappropriate
forum and then insulted all the people who were trying to suggest more
appropriate places to look. I sure hope that the title "concierge" doesn't
mean that you have a job dealing with the public!

"Mathew" wrote in message
I cannot beleive as old as you are, you are still continuing this debate
over a question that couldve been simply handled as Paul handled it.

I blame it on location. You people over there are just downright unhappy.

One would think you had too much time on your hands, are you really self
employed? By the sounds of it , your business isn't taking too much of

your
time considering all the effort you put into this website. Can't blame

you
for trying to get some excitement in your life.

This is probably taking the conversation a little far, but, you and the

two
other woman are what's keeping women repressed. Too much chit chat, not
enough mind work. Its sad to see this happening because I know there's a

lot
better than you out there. I know there is. This is the exact reason

why
men make more money than women do in the work place.

Shame on all of you. (except Paul)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

One advantage of being self-employed is that I don't have to put up with
mouthy new hires. g And my life so far (which I expect to be 2/3 of it

or
so) has been mostly pleasant. If denigrating where other people live is

your
idea of how to solicit help, then I can understand why you're having
"issues" with a co-worker.

More seriously, though, as Daiya wasted her breath trying to explain to

you,
your understanding of what a "template" in Word is has led you astray. A
Word template provides formatting for pages and paragraphs. It does not
provide content. You are looking for "guidelines" and "procedures" and a
"formula," none of which is it the responsibility or purpose of Word or
Microsoft or the fellow users here to provide. If you had spent as much

time
using Google to search for what you want (provided you could come up

with
appropriate search terms) as you have spent being rude in this NG,
presumably you would have an answer already.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Mathew" wrote in message
Suzanne, that might be what you people over in Alabama might do, but
that's
not what we do here in California.

You wouldn't survive a day here.

Best Wishes, hope your silence doesn't equal an unpleasant life.

(oops,
looks like that already happened)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you are a new hire, you might do well to keep your mouth shut for

while.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Mathew" wrote in message
I am considered a 'new hire' and I would like to ultimately

provide
this
collegue with a solution to a problem that I consider a

uncondusive
and
unacceptable nature. At the same time politically correct in case
human
resources is to be involved.

"Jezebel" wrote:

What are you hoping the template will do?

"Mathew" Mathew @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I need help finding a template that I can use for a discussion
regarding
communication issues with another employee I work along side.

Any
help
would
be much appreciated