Interesting that your message isn't displayed at all (without displaying
"quoted text") if you bottom-post. So I guess top-posting is now the Google
default as well as OE's.

But I don't see what the "X-No-Archive: Yes" setting has to do with whether
or not posts show up here (and yours ordinarily do).

"lostinspace" wrote in message
m...
Suzanne,
All my replies are sent to no archive, however with the
advent of google's new method they are still viewable.
Check the google groups archives tomorrow, it'll bring a smile to your

face
:-))