lostinspace

"I'm not exactly clear on this: Are you Sanders Russell?"

Hardly.
Mr. Russell was born and bred in Stevenson. I thank you for the very nice
complement though.

I just thought you'd enjoy the material.

There is a link to multiple pages of my website on the Russell website.
My name is with ARIN and that other website.

I haven't signed my name or a real email to Usenet in nearly five years and
still get massive amounts of spam.
There was a time when I provided links to my websites for examples, however
even that ceased because visitor referrals from Usenet held no interest in
the materials, rather the presentation methods.

My sites are very content specific and I do everything possible to confine
the visitors to only those interested in the content, rather than scrapers,
harvesters and small bots. Even, many regions of the world, as my sites are
North American specific materials.

Best
Don and there is a famous Kentucky Bourbon which has the same
last name

Bob Buckland was one time aware of my websites and name.