lostinspace

"Interesting that your message isn't displayed at all (without displaying
"quoted text") if you bottom-post. So I guess top-posting is now the Google
default as well as OE's.

But I don't see what the "X-No-Archive: Yes" setting has to do with whether
or not posts show up here (and yours ordinarily do)."

Nor do I.
The message came through fine on my provider.

I wasn't sure whether you were using the MS forums for usenet that I've seen
mentioned here often or not? And the availbility of x-no-archive in those
forums.

My submissions are in open Usenet and through SBC.