nemo

rofl!!

You have come to the right newsgroup Mathew. Welcome to the
starting point at which your journey into the fog begins. If
in your professional life you want to understand your fellow
human beings and be understood by them, practice with a
template. And remember, everything worth putting on paper,
or disk has a dot in front of it. It should look something
like this:

What I Stand For: My Core Beliefs and Values

* Objectivity is the substance of intelligence, a deep
commitment to the customer in its forms and timing.

Don't worry if you're not entirely sure what this
means. Once you have mastered the style, you are half way to
the philosophy, which is why the easiest way to communicate
is to borrow someone else's business template. It doesn't
matter which template you use, the one quoted here is the
CIA's. The dot point preceding the previous one is:

* Intelligence that adds substantial value to the
management of crises, the conduct of war, and the
development of policy

Good luck fellow professional and may you always be
empowered by your Nikes.

PS. Don't forget to mention accountability, teamwork,
commitment, continuous improvement and adapting to evolving
customer needs.

"Mathew" wrote:

I need help finding a template that I can use for a discussion regarding
communication issues with another employee I work along side. Any help would
be much appreciated