Glenn

Default Saving Mail Merge Records & also printing them.

I've read the info Doug Robbins has posted on how to save individual mail
merge records.

I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to specify a specific folder you want the document saved
into based on one of the merge fields?

and

2) Is there a way to print the individual documents instead of saving them.
This might seem like an odd question. I know that you can merge to printer.
However, I have a printer that does things such as back to back, folding,
stapling, etc. Whenever I try to send a mail merge document through to it,
it considers all of the individual documents to be one big job. So, if I
have five people in my database who are each receiving a two page letter
from me, and I want the first page to come from tray one because it is
special paper, what happens is that the very first page of the merge will
come from tray one and the rest of the pages will come from the default
tray. I've tried numerous ways of doing this and nothing works.

I suppose that I could save them all as individual files and then select all
and print, but that seems like extra work that could be avoided.

Thanks,
Glenn