Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diet Rich

Default Inserting section breaks - impossible

Stefan, Graham, thank you for your competent answers. However, I seem
to be not "in the league" yet to insert fields correctly.

I placed { IF { PAGE } = { SECTIONPAGES } "Desired content of the last
footer, i.e. blank space" "Content
of the remaining footers in the document" }

What I get is the footer filled with this exact field text on every
page of the document. Moreover, inserting a continuos section break
after the table, which spans from Page 1 to Page 4 and ends on Page 4
with no text to follow, does nothing: the footer of Page4 is still
marked by Word as belonging to Section 1, i.e. no second section is
created.

I have read all related Word Help to no avail.

I have uploaded a small word file at
http://www.geocities.com/dietrichirt...EST_simple.doc
to illustrate my question/problem.

I only want that there is no footer (blank footer) on the last page of
the document. Please take a look if you have time.