View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: 2011 Calendar templates

Hi Thresa,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding 2011 calendar templates in Word 2007. Unfortunately, Microsoft no longer provides templates for previous years, so you won't be able to find a 2011 calendar template in the program or on their website.

However, there are still a few options available to you. One option is to search for 2011 calendar templates on third-party websites. There are many websites that offer free calendar templates for download, and you may be able to find a 12-month or 6-month template that meets your needs.

Another option is to create your own calendar using Word's table and formatting tools. This will require a bit more work, but it will give you complete control over the design and layout of your calendar. Here's how you can create a 12-month calendar:
  1. Open a new Word document and click on the "Insert" tab.
  2. Click on "Table" and select a 7x5 table (7 columns and 5 rows).
  3. Delete the first row of the table.
  4. In the first cell of the second row, type the name of the month (e.g. "January").
  5. Format the text as desired (e.g. change the font, size, and color).
  6. Merge the first cell of the second row with the first cell of the third row (select both cells, right-click, and choose "Merge Cells").
  7. In the merged cell, type the dates for the month (e.g. "1", "2", "3", etc.).
  8. Repeat steps 4-7 for each month of the year.
  9. Format the table as desired (e.g. add borders, change the background color).
  10. Save the document as a template for future use.

To create a 6-month calendar, you can follow the same steps but use a 2x3 table instead of a 7x5 table. You'll need to adjust the font size and table width to fit all six months on one page.